Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Khorne Bloodreavers

Finally got these guys all painted up from the Age Of Sigmar starter kit. There is 20 of these in the box but doing ten for now was enough for me. The detail is incredible on these guys especially
from a starter set. The paler skin tone was a different color from what i usually do but it turned out nice in the end. They will take a while to paint because there is a lot of detail to pick up on each guy. I painted one at first to get the colors down and went with a Nurgle swamp theme for the bases






Make sure to let me know what you think of the unit
And make sure to check out my video log on my YouTube channel for more info on what paints i used here------> Lets paint a units playlist
Blood for the blood god.....

No comments:

Post a Comment